Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ultimate frisbee anyone?

can't seem to remember where i put my frisbee.. i used to have 2 of 'em (although both are freebies heh) and had fun playing 'em.. anyhow, i wonder why people are not into frisbee over her.. it's an easy game to play..just get urself a frisbee, gather some friends, go to a park or something and start throwing.. simple enough.. i used to play it in the small green area in front of my department back in my college days..

oh i just realized, we don't have parks here other than housing parks :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Bakawali said...

Jom frisbee.... I tried it once but I think I have 2 left hands but then that was only once...may do better now

najibest said...

hahaha, jom frisbee...but need to find a frisbee 1st then need to decide on the place and players heh :)

Hazyr said...

I have one from Oz.. let's see if I can find it now..

najibest said...

hazyr, find ur frisbee n we can play sometimes :)