Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tagged by Ardy

I've been tagged by Ardy

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

List eight (8) random facts about myself:

1. I didn't know how to swim when I 1st took up Scuba Diving (and I was not even that comfortable in the water back then)

2. I'm Right Handed but Left Legged :)

3. I was born, grew up, lived and went to school in Terengganu until I was 17

4. Just like Ardy who tagged me, I don't mind eating other people's left overs. Hey, left overs are still food and I really don't like to waste all those food. And although it might sound gross, I do pickup food that falls on the table and eat them with the same reason as previously stated

5. I'm married to the person that I've known for 1/2 of my life and that turns out to be around 13 YEARS! (no I'm not saying we've been together that long, it's just that I've known her for that long)

6. I'm not good at sports that requires me to use my leg as the main tool (ie: football and sepak takraw, yes I'm a Kaki Bangku)

7. I love spending money on things that I don't really need and most of the time ended up selling them for cheap

8. I used to wear size 34 pants...(and that was only like 3 years ago) how I wish I can fit in those again

Now, I would like to tag the followings:
Ass-rif
Judd
Everybody else have been tagged...what to do maa...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't really call it others' leftovers until they're actually done eating man. The chips on my plate aren't yours 'til I'm actually done. Ahaha...

Hazyr said...

oh...it's Najib d'food snatcher then? ;)

najibest said...

mate,
i can't even remember the last time i snatched food from your plate k...

hazyr,
err...the nasi air after the basketball game was a given right? :) i didn't snatch any heh...

ardy said...

Dude, you better don't sit at the same table with me next time! We can't have two lori sampah roaming around the same street! ;)