Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Finally.....

A new member in our family, and he's a boy :) ...finally. As of yesterday I'm uncle to 3 nieces and my dad has always wish to have a grandson.

So his wish was fulfilled today as my sister gave birth to a healthy 3.3kg boy at 1.30pm :)... I'm really excited and I guess I would need to travel down south tomorrow and most probably take this Friday off as I would need to be my mom's unofficial driver... I'll post some pictures as soon as I'm allowed to heh...

6 comments:

ardy said...

So when is yours coming out? ;)

By the way, you've been tagged!

najibest said...

mine? i'll wait for your's 1st..if mine came out early then i won't be playing basketball with you heh :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
floweryskies said...

Najib bila lagi? Mine is coming :)
hehehehe

najibest said...

flowerskies,

i'll wait for ur 2nd heh :)

mocha said...

now...same question la... bila hang punya turn??? najibjunior... hehe...