Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Back!

I'm back and feeling tired and sleepy. I only got home around 2.30am this morning and still having the so called "Post Diving Syndrome". Mocha has been asking for pictures (sorry for you camera bro) and I'll try to upload them tonight should I finish unpacking and cleaning my diving gears. I'm sure they're smelling quite nice now at home as some are not so dry when I packed them and it was raining when we touched down at LCCT yesterday.

Anyway, overall it was a good trip. Sipadan was not as I expected due to unfavorable weather condition and bad timing. But I did have fun at the other dive sites namely Si Amil, Kapalai and around Mabul island. It was a long 1 week journey and now I think I'm hooked. I'm already looking at the calendar to see if I can slot in another trip this year (yes honey, I'm thinking about going back there but this time I'll take you along heh :) ) should I be able to come up with the money needed that is.

Pictures coming soon.....stay tuned

9 comments:

ardy said...

I think it's high time that honey takes up diving, don't you think? It's more fun to dive with your partner, because then you get to share a kiss underwater ;)

*did i hear a whip being lashed?*

Hazyr said...

oh...no wonder the previous 'stressed up' entry.. you went to the heavenly Sipadan ALONE???

najibest said...

ardy,

trying hard right now to get her to dive

hazyr,

yup i went to sipadan alone hehehehe...

mocha said...

najib went to sipadan wif 33 other divers!! haha....

Anonymous said...

Najib...at SiAmil did you get to see the famous dame of SiAmil?

Why didn't you guys go to Mataking since you were half-way there?

najibest said...

SD,

famous dame of SiAmil? got eh?

anyway the trip to SiAmil was a courtesy 1 la...thanks to the big group that we came with so cannot demand2 maaa....

mocha said...

after 4 days...still same post... ahaha..nampak gayanye we will hafto imagine najib's trip report!! haha... kasik upload itu pics la bro... haha..

najibest said...

mocha, uploading soon.....

Anonymous said...

Woi, update and post la. I'm going off today and I'll be posting everyday. So at the end of my 7th day underwter, there will be lots of pics and there will be a video too.

It would be shameful if you have not posted your pics by then.

Oh, the Dame of SiAmil lives underwater, much like the legend in the movie The Guardian. Only this one is butt ugly.

Hehe.