Monday, March 17, 2008

The Day is Tomorrow...

I've been keeping my diving equipment dry ever since I came back from the Kaleebso LOB trip last December. Yup, not a single dive since then, not even in the pool, although a miscommunication made me miss one of the pool session that I was planning to attend. So tomorrow I'll officially start my 2008 diving season diving in Sipadan until Sunday. It's my first time to Sipadan and I'm hoping for the best there. After all those stories and pictures, it's my time to personally experience it.

I don't know how many dives would I be doing there, but I'll try to slot in as much as possible. I do by all means plan to break the 100 dives barrier this year (so far I have no luck breaking 100 in golf so maybe I'll try it in diving) and I'm planning to do the bulk of the dives earlier in the year this year.

I'll definitely be posting lots of pictures for this trip that I'll be taking 2 cameras with me for trip (thanks to gafiL for lending me her camera) so that I can capture every single step of the journey. So stay tuned for reports soon.... :)

6 comments:

Bakawali said...

Najib.... have fun

It will be lovely and I hope you'll catch a glimpse of the elusive hammerhead....

Send my regards to the Island...I will be back there soon (once i have enough cash)

floweryskies said...

Najib Sipadan memang best!

Worth it :D

Satu hari 6 kali dive hehehehe

Have fun!

Bakawali we'll go in August la tak pun April next year amacam?

Najib marilah join kami :D

-Blinded Turtle-

gafiL said...

he took my camera and here i am doing the on-call, alone. unfair

najibest said...

Bakawali,

just got back..was a fun trip :)

Flowerskies,

do keep me updated k..august or april next year sounds OK :)

gafiL,

well honey, you can always take up the open water course and we can go diving together. problem solved...heh

mocha said...

mana pics??? hehe... i didn't know u haf two cameras?? i didn't notice i mean...i also haf two cameras...but one turned into tukun tiruan when the marine casing turned into aquarium!! bohooooo

najibest said...

mocha,

yes i do have 2 cameras but i rarely use the surface 1 as i was asleep all the way during the trip on surface heh

you want pics ah? you pay larrr!!!!! hahahaha...

anyway i haven't uploaded them yet, will try and do it tonight after i got to unpack my dive gears