Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Things I Would Like to Do

I don't think I would be diving anytime soon due to many commitment that I need to attend to for the next few months (there goes my target to get my 100th dive this year).

So I need to figure out what to do with my spare time and also where to waste my money :). I've already wasted a big sum of money getting my 1st ever dSLR to keep me occcupied. Anybody wanna go for photo outing?

Basketball should also do it as I currently trying to get into the EXPRO team and a friend of mine asked me today if I would like to play for his team in a basketball league that's going to start sometimes in June.

Other than that I guess it'll be work for me. Although the deadline is the end of the year but I'm already behind schedule and need to pick things up fast.

Also some great shows are coming up in the next few months that I think I would like to go and they are:

1. Beauty and The Beast The Musical @ KL Convention Center
2. Air Supply Tour @ Genting
3. High School Musical On Ice @ Bukit Jalil - I think I'm going to take my nieces for this one

I really wish they would stage Phantom of The Opera here (even though I had watch it before back in school) though I don't think it would be happening anytime soon.

Traveling is also something that I would love to do but hey, I've been out of the water since my Sipadan trip so I guess the next time I travel it would be for a diving trip :) .....

Anybody has any idea on what else can I do?

11 comments:

ardy said...

Dude, Air Supply??

Beauty and the beast???

High School Musical?

Luckily you are married, or else I would be all over you! ;)

Hazyr said...

I'm planning to go for Beauty & the Beast too!

Phantom of the Opera came to Singapore last year (I went..hehe..) so don't think they will be coming to this region any time soon.

p/s Kalau tak tau mana nak belanja $$$ meh la derma kat kitaorang ni... perhaps, the next round of nasi air on you? ;)

najibest said...

Ardy,

If you remember correctly I did go karaoke crazy with air supply songs when we were onboard Kaleebso heh....

well...beauty and the beast is not bad and i wanna take my nieces for high school musical :)

Hazyr,

Yup, don't think Phantom of The Opera coming anytime soon...the last time I watched it I was seated way up high and not much fun...so wanna watch it again...

Err nasi air on me? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (and yes that's a long hmm heh)

Anonymous said...

You can always watch people like me go diving :p

najibest said...

SD, yeah that would be a lot of "fun"

ellyWong said...

hoho najib.. you've been tagged. to know what you need to do, go to my blog laa yee.. make sure you write something that i didn't know tau i.e. bola tampar.. basket ball.. snorkelling..

more on gafil please... :D

Anonymous said...

Anyway, I still don't have a buddy for my free dive trip for 2 to SWV Mabul.

Anonymous said...

Anyway, I still don't have a buddy for my free dive trip for 2 to SWV Mabul.

najibest said...

SD, when's the trip? heh....

Anonymous said...

Dude I see Phantom Of The Opera unmasked everyday. He goes by Hussen though.

Bwahahahahaha..!

najibest said...

mate u still suck but can't argue with that