Friday, February 15, 2008

Dr Pepper


Some say it tastes like cough syrup, some say it tastes like cockroach poison, some say only cowboys drink it (well I would not blame them considering Dr Pepper did have Reba McEntire and Le Ann Rimes on its commercials) and some people can't even stand the smell and taste. But it is by all means, the BEST SODA EVER MADE in this world. This is the soda that people in the southwest drinks. We don't care about no coke, we just drink Dr Pepper.

Finally today I found it at the Supermarket section at Isetan. It's been more than 2 years since my last Dr Pepper and even at RM2.80 per can, it's worth every penny (can I use penny here or should I say cent? heh). Anyway is it just me or is it true that somehow our made in Malaysia soda is a lot sweeter than the soda made in the States?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of carbonated drinks...but my favorite would be F&N's ice-cream soda

ardy said...

Ooh, I love Dr. Pepper! Believe it or not, I have a can which I've kept for more than 10 years now, got it when I was in Oz. I think you can find it in Cold Storage too over here.

najibest said...

Bakawali,

You definitely need to try Dr Pepper..I'm sure you'll be a soda fan afterwards

Ardy,

Good to know you like Dr Pepper too. I tried to find it at Cold Storage before but couldn't find any. Isetan supermarket is really a life saver. I'll bring some for you next time we play basketball :)

Anonymous said...

It's not the best soda in the world.

Anonymous said...

Tuak ada?